As colleague in the Maintenance department you are an important factor in our process.
You are the first point of contact for colleagues and external technical specialists, you resolve electrical and mechanical faults and you are alert to technical deviations in our installations and machines. Preventive maintenance is also important, where you come up with solutions to prevent malfunctions in our machines and installations.
Our machinery mainly consists of eccentric presses, shears, punch laser machines, press brakes, assembly setups, welding spots and welding robots. You will also encounter all disciplines from hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical and compressed air to control systems.
In addition to your work as a technical service employee, you will also have to ensure correct (administrative) handling and a report of the progress of the work on the floor to your manager. In this way you also contribute to a clean and safe working environment.
You perform this function both independently and together with your colleagues and you report to the Technical Director.
Would you like to save or forward this vacancy?
Vacancy Gouda Holland Maintenance department
You are responsible for;
• performing (preventive) maintenance on the machinery
• efficient analysis and troubleshooting
• you continuously work to raise the efficiency level of the machinery to a more sustainable higher level
• you are involved in various technical projects
• coaching operators with regard to machine maintenance
• managing and ordering parts and tools
• regular contact with external parties for purchasing tools and/or performing specialist maintenance
You are full of energy, perseverance and enthusiasm. You are proactive with great technical insight, knowledge of and passion for electrical engineering and mechanics. Your enthusiasm is contagious, not afraid of dirty hands and you think solution-oriented.
Specifically, you bring the following;
• completed MBO education in technical area (WTB, mechatronics)
• knowledge of electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, control systems and measurement and control technology
• you are proactive, flexible and like to pick up and finish things independently
• eye for quality, accurate and can read drawings
• diploma in machine safety, or you would like to get it through us
• VCA Basic certificate, or you would like to get it through us
• basic knowledge of the German language is a plus
At Gouda Holland we offer you more than a job. We offer you the support you need to grow. Because if we let you grow, we can let our customers grow and Gouda Holland can grow.
And that's what we're going for. With a professional, ambitious and informal team.
In addition, we offer the following;
• day shifts, so no evening or night shifts
• a great place to work in an open organization
• an opportunity to follow further education
• full-time employment
• market-based salary in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Metalelectro
• a super fun and driven team of colleagues
Gouda Holland B.V. has been active since 1929 and part of the NIEDAX GROUP since 2013.
With a production facility and office located in Moordrecht (near Gouda), Gouda Holland B.V. produces and supplies its relations and partners for many years.
The cable management systems are used in the most diverse sectors, such as the chemical, petrochemical, offshore activities, energy, telecommunications, dairy and food industry.
Curious? Check the video Gouda Holland B.V.
NIEDAX GROUP - We guide your cabling in the right direction